Infiniti is highly flexible and easy to use, integrating with – and leveraging – any existing document management or CRM system, to boost customer engagement and improve end user experience. Our delivery experts ensure that your Infiniti solution is quickly and seamlessly deployed and integrated into your existing environment, so that you are able to streamline business processes to enhance operational efficiency, drive down administration costs, and reduce compliance risk.
We are committed to delivering work of a high standard that exceeds your expectations. Our consultants work closely with you to ensure successful final outcomes.
Here’s an overview of what this process involves:
- Installation is discussed shortly after the project commences. This allows time to resolve potential obstacles before roll out
- Staff training begins to ensure employees are familiar with Infiniti prior to roll out
- Our consultants conduct a thorough review of business requirements
- Solution designing begins
- Our consultants ensure that the system is ready for deployment in a production environment and remain on standby to assist with last-minute issues that may arise during this period
- There is a formal sign-off with key project stakeholders
- We carry out a post-implementation review
- Product maintenance and support extend throughout the lifespan of the agreed support contract
To find out more about the consultation and delivery process, contact us.
Cloudito provides extensive support and assistance. Our expert team is ready to help you with questions and queries about the Infiniti solution. For support, please contact us.